The building in Königsturmstraße 7 was built in 1874 as a residential building for jewelery
manufacturer Wilhelm Schreitmüller.
The architect was Christian Haag.The building, which is located north to Königsturmstraße, appears as a plaster construction with large-format
windows and shutters, with a roof house and horizontal cornices.
In June 2008, the restoration investigation took place on the part of the façade accessible without scaffolding.The renovation of the facade was
completed in 2009.The residential building is used as a rental residential building.The main entrance is on the north side of the building
and is accessible via an access staircase.