The house in the Rinderbachergasse is a building that was first mentioned in documents in
1600. In the following years, the house was extended to the south and later the porch was grown.
The building is a listed building and was completely refurbished in 2013. The planned conversion and extension buildings were developed in close
cooperation with the Stuttgart monument office and the city administration of Schwäbisch Gmünd.