The former administration building advanced in 1923 by the construction and expansion of the two-story
residential and administrative building of the Süddeutsche Elektromotorenwerke AG and served the Fa. Stützel as a director's residence. In the 50s, some minor modifications
The couple, Welik, bought the Pfennigmühle in 2004 and started the extensive renovation work in the same year. As early as 2006, the first tenants were able to move into the magnificent estate. Finally, the Welik family moved into the attic in 2008. The striking building is located near the Schwäbisch Gmünder Uni Park.